Thursday, March 12, 2009

First Bath in Bathtub







Today the girls took a bath in the big bathtub for the first time. They loved it. I let them splash and play longer than I normally do in the little tub. They loved chewing on their frog toys.
It was really easier giving them a bath together. I think they enjoyed it more too.
Mom told me I should start distinguishing who is who on my posts so I'm going to try to do better with this. She thinks we may not remember who is who later. I was watching The Doctors today, and they had triplets on the show. They looked exactly the same. They said that when they were little their parents tattooed them. One had one dot on her bottom , one had two dots and the other didn't have one. I thought this was funny because I have made the comment that we could tattoo a C and a K on the girls but I would never actually do this while they are young....
Anyway, in the bathtub Carlee is on the left, Kalee on the right. In their towels, it's the opposite.

No comments: