Thursday, March 12, 2009

Guess Who Crawled First


We have a crawler!! Now granted it is more of a belly crawl than up on all 4s crawl but still we are calling it crawling. As you can tell from the picture she is quite proud of herself.
Naturally she did this for Debbie first yesterday but she was willing to show Jeffrey and I as soon as we got home. We caught it on video so I'll try to get it up so y'all can see.
She decided to crawl first because she must have over heard us saying that we thought the other one would first. She decided to show us.... I even told the other one that if she crawled for Debbie first that I was going to spank her bottom when I got home! :) Atleast she minds, because she didn't crawl and I really thought she would by the way she was moving.
Just shows me that they are going to keep me guessing as I am you all....... Start guessing. I'll let you know in a couple of days who it is so you can see if you're right.