Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dying Easter Eggs







Halle and Sydney dyed Easter Eggs Saturday night.... We, or rather I, just can't get up and around early enough on Sunday to dye them on Sunday morning which Jeffrey would prefer because he likes to eat them! ;) But don't worry his mom dyes them for him on Sunday.... ;)
I think Halle and Syd broke/cracked more eggs than they didn't and when they finished my floor and bar was a nice shade of tie dyed! ;) Good thing it all cleans up well!!!! They enjoyed themselves.... I let them do them all by themselves this year! I had to make one egg that said CM hearts JM... LOL So then Halle had to make one that said HM hearts AS.... boyfriend of choice these days.... ;) Jeffrey just cringes and goes on....
Carlee and Kalee were just too tired from the busy day to stay up so I took a picture of what they were doing during the egg dying... Kalee in the bed, Carlee with dad.

No comments: