Saturday, September 26, 2009

Big Girl



Life of Halle the past week...... She lost yet another tooth. She has now lost a total of 6. 4 on the bottom and 2 on the top. She won't loose any more on the bottom for a few years but she still has 2 more to go on the top. I think Dr. Lance is going to have to help with those because they are not loose at all which means the permanent teeth have missed the roots of the baby teeth which we've noticed on her films. Anyway, the tooth fairy brough her $5. When she found the money she asked me if the tooth fairy really brought her the money or if her daddy and I gave it to her......! To which I replied, "If you don't believe in the tooth fairy the tooth fairy no longer brings money when you loose teeth." :) So she replied, "Oh, I believe, I believe!!! She also wanted to know if the tooth fairy brought her teeth back once she lost them all. I thought that was a good plan so I informed her that the tooth fairy did bring back the teeth..... She is getting very wise...... I just know the big question is coming regarding Christmas this year!
Halle also did a radio ad for our business, the Glass Shop and Overhead Door. Our 1 year anniversary is approaching so we are going to be doing a drawing for a flat screen t.v. in October. The ad runs during the classifieds weekdays between 9 and 10 in the morning. It was on for the first time Friday morning and she sounded great, not biased at all! :)
Halle has also been to 4 birthday parties since I've posted. She went to 1 at the park, a sleepover party, bowling, and 1 at Simple Simon's Pizza. Happy birthday Jacee, Maddi, Chandler, and Savannah.

1 comment:

Lori Harper said...

She looks so cute filming the radio ad! I sure enjoy your blog. Your girls are growing so fast and the twins look so big in the sleeping pic! Precious!