Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sweet Babies

O the life of the twins....... I was walking through the house the other day and found Kalee with a pacifier in her mouth and a pacifier in her hand. I was saving these for emergency only times but now they are in the trash! LOL She had a death grip on it and was not letting go. She did not pitch too big of a tantrum though when I took it from her. :)


Jeffrey was watching the girls today while I took Halle and Syd to a party. He walked in their room to find them pulling all their clothes out of their drawer. Yes, they do everything together. Where you find one the other one is not too far behind! I mean look at all those clothes.... I'm not sure how all those went in one drawer! :) Jeffrey sent the pic to my phone and I showed it to Halle and Syd. Syd said, "OOOOO, Daddy is in trouble." LOL Of course so not the twins fault. LOL When we got home Syd went straight to their room to make sure daddy had picked up the mess! And yes, he had. :)

Carlee and Kalee sleeping in the chair before we put them in bed the other night. Notice them touching each other. They still sleep together in a pack and play but are really too big to be both sleeping in it. I just can't split them up for some reason but know that I need to soon. Sweet babies with some rollie pollie legs...... We take them to the doctor for their 15 month check-up this coming week. I'm wondering what % they will be in this time.

Also they both have a new tooth. The same one of course, upper left lateral. This makes #5 for both. The upper right lateral in not too far behind. They are also both trying to cut their lower right molar. I've been rubbing medicine on it at night and giving them Tylenol at times.....poor babies! It only is a night time that they seem to really bother them though. The medicine works and they have still been sleeping well though.

No comments: