Monday, October 5, 2009

Carlee and Kalee Sleeping Apart From Each Other













Last night I finally did it.....I separated the babies! This is the first time that they have been separated from sleeping together at night since they were first born. When they were in the NICU, they had to be apart for the first few days because they had so much attached to them. After about a week they put them together and they have been that way at night until last night....... makes me cry.....And I did actually cry last night when I was looking at them apart!!
I moved the pack and play to their bedroom and put Carlee in the pack and play and Kalee in the baby bed. They slept great all night!!! I am very glad that it didn't bother them as much as it did me!!
As you can tell from the first picture it was time for them to sleep in different beds...... it was really getting crowded in their bed! Don't you just love the way they are laying the same way....

1 comment:

Casey said...

It is so hard to watch our babies grow up right before our eyes....all of your girls are beautiful! Miss you!