Saturday, October 10, 2009

In My 30 Years.....







So as most of you know, I turned the big 30 earlier this month! At first it hurt, but then I realized how truly blessed I have been in my short 30 years.......
First I was born into a wonderful family. My mom, dad , and brother are the best. My mom is always there for me with a helping hand. She keeps my girls and me, for that matter, in clothes! She is right there whenever I call her for help. My dad is still my daddy. He still checks on me when storms are rolling in, calls to tell me to watch for deer when he knows I'm driving at night, and is truly wonderful with my girls! My brother is the best brother anyone could ask for. I am so proud of him and his accomplishments! Halle is just like him and I know that she will one day be a lawyer just like him!
I am also very fortunate to have my family live close to me. Most of my family including mom, dad, Brandon, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins live close. They are all blessings in my life.
I am married to a wonderful husband for almost 9 years now. He is a wonderful husband and an awesome father to my children. He puts up with me which is not an easy task!! He normally just agrees and does all I ask of him which is alot most days!! He is truly the best father to Halle, Syd, Carlee, and Kalee. I hope that each one of them find a husband like him! He is my best friend.
Speaking of friends.... I have some of the best! Jami who has been my friend since 4th grade is the best. We can read each others mind and can literally talk to each other without saying a word. I know I can depend on her always. Courtney and Casey, my hygiene, college friends are wonderful friends and mothers. They inspire me to be a better mother. Love you girls! Kelly, my gossip girl, is awesome. I probably text her more than anyone, typically several times a day. I enjoy just hanging with her and actually having adult conversations with her!
I have been blessed with the best children in the world! Halle is 7 going on 17. She gives me a run for my money everyday. She questions everything and doesn't want to be left out of any conversation. She is very independent, smart, beautiful, and amazing all rolled into one. Syd is so tender hearted. She gives the best compliments and notices the smallest changes in my wardrobe, make-up, hair, whatever. She is so thoughtful. She always puts others needs before her own. She is independent as well and beautiful. Carlee is my little drama queen. She screams or grunts whenever she wants something. She loves all her sisters and lights up when the big girls walk in the room. Kalee is my fiesty one. She likes to get in the bed with us around 4 every night for a little snuggle time. She typically pulls out all the toys before she starts playing with any. Being a mother to each one of them is the joy of my life! I can't explain how I feel when I walk in and the big girls come running to me for a hug and the little girls come to me with their arms reached up for me to get them....... the best feeling ever!
I also have been blessed with wonderful in-laws. Jerry and Debbie are two of the best in-laws one could ask for. They go above and beyond helping me raise my family. They are wonderful examples to look up to.
I have a great job. My 3 days a week is just perfect to get me out of the house. I love working for people and feel like I make a difference in my patients lives. I work with wonderful Christian people as well. I love them all like family. My job keeps me sane. I feel like it's the best of both worlds because I work for 3 days but then I'm also able to be with children the rest of the week.
I live in a wonderful town...... Smalltown USA. Love it and I always knew I would raise my family here.
I have a great church family as well. I love going to church to worship and praise God with some pretty inspiring people! I feel like each one of them would be there for me and my family in any circumstance.
People ask me all the time how I do it with 4 children..... My response is always the same.... FAMILY! I could not do it without any of you!
I hope my next 30 years blesses me as much as my first 30 has..........

2 comments:

Jami said...

Great post! We are very blessed-thanks for reminding me. Love you!!!!

Casey said...

I hope your next 30 years is even more blessed! You inspire us too and we love you! Happy 30th! We sure lived up the 20s didn't we!