Thursday, February 4, 2010

Daddy Turned 33 On Groundhog Day









Tuesday night we celebrated Jeffrey/daddy's birthday with a fish fry. We had the party at Nana and Papaws. Gran, Papa Rick, Uncle Brandon, Pa , Bev, and Jeremy all came over to celebrate his birthday.
The girls made Jeffrey such sweet cards and this weekend Jeffrey and I are going out to celebrate his birthday with a day at the horse races and out to dinner with friends.
Syd was quite the camera hog that night.... I couldn't take a picture without her!! In the pic with Pa I told her to smile and she really didn't want to so I said smile and I will give you a dollar and that is what I got!! LOL She will do anything for a dollar these days.... I wanted her to show them all how she could write her first and last name and she didn't really want to so I said write it and I'll give you a dollar so she did!! I'm thinking I'm going to have to see if it will work with quarters!! ;)
And kids are so funny.... they have all these toys and they end up playing in a laundry basket!!!!

No comments: