Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Funny Syd


Thought this picture was fitting for this post because it is funny....
Syd's funny sayings continue.....
The Grammy's were on the other night and they kept saying Michael Jackson was going to sing.... Syd looked at me and said, "Mommy, how is he going to sing if he is dead??" Good question for a 4 year old but still funny!!! I explained that he was going to be on video singing that in fact yes he was still dead.
The other day one of the babies had on a shirt the said SASSY. Syd came up to me stomped her foot and said , "Why does the baby have on my shirt?" Yes SASSY does fit her but she meant because it started with S it was her shirt... S for Sydney. I said Syd now you know how to spell your name look again.... She did and was fine with it. LOL
And the best.... In Wal Mart with Nana. She thinks all clothes with a 4 on it will fit her because she is 4. Which she is right and does wear a 4T. So she was looking for all clothes with a 4 on them to fit her. She looked at Nana and said, "Nana what number are you?" Funny, I guess she thought Nana would wear her age..... To which Nana explained No!!! LOL

No comments: