Friday, August 20, 2010

Halle's 8th Birthday Party At Water Park

As many party goers as I could get to pose for photo
Halle with a few of her friends
Syd and Kaleb
Syd going down the slide for the first time ever.... She really still wasn't tall enough but the lifeguards let her and then bragged at what a good swimmer she was!!
Halle with some more friends enjoying the party
Opening gifts.... She loved them all!!
More gifts...8 is the age when you get to open gifts alone with no friends helping you... LOL
Yay for money!!!
The cake.... She LOVES softball so of course that was the theme this year!
Uncle Brandon Iphone in the way....
My baby is 8!!! ;(
Relaxing enjoying some cake!!..... The life..
Kalee enjoying the party
Carlee too.... they both swam and swam and had a big time!
Halle had a GREAT party!! Most of her friends were able to attend and they all had a blast!

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Hey! happy birthday beautiful! She is so adorable. I really liked this idea of birthday celebration. I think I will also look for an event space Chicago where there is a swimming pool for my daughter’s birthday. Thanks a lot for sharing this great idea.