Thursday, October 9, 2008

RSV Vaccination



On Friday I took the girls for their RSV vaccination. The doctors office called me around 11 to tell me that the vaccinations had arrived at their office. I was hoping I could schedule a time to go and get them, but oh no. Dr. Busceme said I needed to bring them right then because they had already seen a case of RSV in their office. I was at home with the twins and Sydney by myself. Debbie had gone to Little Rock to see one of our many new additions to the family which meant I was planning on picking Halle up from school and going to the pep rally. I had to go into overdrive and plan out how all this was going to work and me get to Texarkana by 2 which was when the babies were going to want to eat. Solution.... my friend Kelly picked Halle up from school and took her to the pep rally since she has a daughter who cheers I knew she would be going. Sydney went to her daddy's work. This still left who was going with me to the doctor. My mamaw came to the rescue. She normally works until around 3 on Fridays but she was able to leave early. She kept worrying about how she looked because she had her work clothes on. I informed her she looked great and the babies didn't really care. We made it with time to spare and all went smoothly. Only 5 more to go and each time will be this hectic because the doctors office never knows when the vaccine will arrive. As crazy as it is we will do what we have to do and pray they don't get sick!

No comments: