Thursday, October 9, 2008

Visit From The Tooth Fairy


Halle lost her second tooth on Monday. I came home from work and it was flopping like crazy. The kind of flopping like I've seen a few times at work and I won't let the kid leave my chair before he pulls it. Anyway, I told Halle to go get a wash cloth and we would pull it. She didn't really want to but I did not give her choice. Two good pulls with the wash cloth and it was out. That night the tooth fairy left her 5 dollars for the tooth. She was so excited at MIDNIGHT when she found it!! The next day she wanted to take it to school to show her friends. When she came home I asked her where her money was. She said she gave it to the fund that they have at school for a little girl who has some form of cancer in her eyes. I thought I would cry. I told her how thoughtful that was and how I'm sure the tooth fairy would be very pleased with how she spent her money!!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Halle, that was very sweet of you.