Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blue Tooth


I know this picture is a little scary but it is also so funny! Halle's two front teeth have been loose for some time. When Halle went to school the other day, I thought to myself that we were going to have to pull one when she got home. Well when I picked her up from school, her tooth was blue! It was so loose that the tooth had lost the blood supply to it and basically died!
I was like o my we have to pull that tooth, no choice! It took her about two tries and it was out.
That same night we went to my brother's house in Texarkana to help him landscape his backyard. Halle had to use the bathroom in all places, Wilton! Of course we had to buy some candy and while we were in the check out we were talking about Halle's blue tooth. Well the poor little girl checking us out I think thought that we were talking about her. Bless her heart she had the worst teeth! They were all decayed in the front. So they were of course all black and blue. Well when I realized what she thought I quickly began saying that yes HALLE your tooth was blue and yes HALLE we did pull YOUR blue tooth.
I felt so bad when we got in the car. I told Halle that we probably should not have been talking about her blue tooth in front of that poor little lady. Halle agreed and said that it looked liked that lady's teeth had been set on fire. I couldn't help but laugh but was so thankful she didn't say it in front of the lady! Looking at decayed teeth all day I had never thought of decay in this way..... leave it to kids to speak honestly!
Since the picture she has pulled the front two upper centrals. I will try to get a good picture of this. She looks so different that I'm still not use to it. The good thing about her waiting so long to pull the two teeth is that I can already see her permanent teeth poking through!
The tooth fairy brought her $6 for the two teeth plus her daddy gave her $5 for pulling the first one. She was ready to go shopping!

No comments: