Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009












The girls enjoyed Easter this year even though it was raining. They got to hunt eggs inside at my Aunt Jan's house with my mom's family and then they hunted eggs at Nana's house with her family. Halle and Sydney found more eggs than Carlee and Kalee but they all found prize eggs with money in them.
Today I was cleaning out their Easter baskets getting candy and money out of the plastic eggs and I found a surprise myself. Halle and Syd had put real eggs inside the plastic ones without me knowing it!! You all can imagine how well they smelled!!! Not to mention the eggs we boiled were already ruined due to our electricity being out the other day. As Syd put it, "the tornado ruined our eggs!"




1 comment:

Lori Harper said...

What a great family picture! Enjoy your blog.