Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Girls Night


I met up with a couple of my friends from hygiene school Friday night. Courtney and Casey are two of my closest friends from college. We have kept in touch and try to talk on phone every other week or so. Our blogs are also a way we communicate.
I haven't seen either since Courtney's wedding about 4 years ago which is hard to believe! I was so excited to see them and loved getting the chance to meet Courtney's little boy, Parr. He is so cute!! We had such a great time catching up. We stayed up until about 3 in the morning which I probably have not done since college! LOL
Courtney and Casey are the greatest friends who I have so much in common with. I feel truly blessed to call them my friends! We all promised that we were going to make this a yearly outing. Love you guys!!

No comments: