Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Carlee and Kalee Are Turning 1!!


Thought I'd post the twins birthday invitation.... I thought they turned out so cute!
Can not believe they will be 1 in a week! Honestly it has really flown by so quickly! They are weighing in at 22 lbs... a far cry from 4lbs 2oz and 4 lbs 1 oz. I'm planning on posting pictures from when they were born. I've been looking at them this week and it makes me want to cry!! They were so tiny! We are really blessed they are so healthy and no one could tell now that they were preemies!
Be ready for lots of pictures from the party! I'm expecting them to dive into their cake. They are each one going to have a cake with a candle plus a big cake.
It should be lots of fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful girls!! Hope the party is loads of fun.

Susie Smith