Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cogburn Reunion '09














On Sunday, we went to the Cogburn Reunion. Sydney was sick with a virus so she stayed with her Nana. She is feeling much better now. Everyone missed her. They were all counting my kids, saying, "Hey, aren't you missing one?" LOL
Dad fed the babies strawberry cake, which they loved. I love the picture of Kalee looking up at him with that grin on her face! It was as if she were saying, "Thanks Pa!" They were exhausted from church because they did not nap so they slept in their car seats for a little while. I hope this is one of the lasts pictures I have of these car seats. I got their new ones in last week. :) I had my dad load one for me because they are so heavy. He said that he didn't know how I carried them! 22 lbs and the car seat weight is a good work out!
Halle was being her typical self.... entertaining the crowd! We enjoyed it but hopefully we won't have to attend another family reunion for awhile! :)

No comments: