Sunday, June 14, 2009

Finally.... Toddler Car Seats











Not sure who is happier about the new toddler car seats, Halle, Syd, Carlee, Kalee, or Me!!!
Halle and Syd use to have to crawl under the infant seats to get out of the car. But no longer, they can easily get out of the car now.
Carlee and Kalee love being turned around(yes, we cheated by a few days). They can now watch the movie with the big girls. Hope they like Another Cinderella Story because that is the movie of choice these days! LOL They can also see their surroundings better, which is a good and bad thing. They liked it at first but then they saw me, and they wanted me to get them out! I hope this will pass....
As for me, I no longer have to carry that bulky car seat again!! We are all happy and when 5 girls are happy you know the change is good! ;)




No comments: