Tuesday, July 21, 2009

13 Months And Walking


So Carlee and Kalee have been walking for about 1 week and 1/2 and I'm just now blogging about it....My brother told me today that he was very disappointed that I hadn't blogged about it yet!
With 4 kids I'm lucky I'm getting to it now! :) I try my best to update often but sometimes I get a little busy.... wonder why?!
Kalee is walking a little better than Carlee. Kalee walks more than she crawls. Carlee is still doing about half and half. Kalee can get up from the floor herself to start walking but Carlee still needs to pull up on something before she takes off.
I'm so proud they are walking!!! When I want to move them from one room to another I don't have to get them one at a time. I just grap their little hands and we walk together or I carry one and hold the other one's hand. I can't explain how wonderful this is!! They look so cute just toddling around!!
Kalee is mad in this picture because she is wanting her pacifier. Yes, they still have one.... one more month and we are going to TRY to say bye bye to the pacifier!

No comments: