Sunday, December 20, 2009

Garvan Woodland Gardens 2009























Last night after Jeffrey and I finished Christmas shopping for hours we loaded up Halle and Sydney and our nephew Landen and went to Garvan Woodland Gardens to see the spectacular lights!!
My mom and Rick as well as Aunt Joy and Mamaw went as well. Aunt Joy and Mamaw got there early so they thankfully bought our tickets so we avoided the crazy crazy lines!!!
We decided to leave Carlee and Kalee with Jeffrey's parents because they unfortunatley have decided to get car sick on rides any longer than to town and back plus the weather was a little cold!
Halle, Syd , and Landen had a blast looking at the lights! They were the best little posers as well. They would just randomly stop along the path and say, "Take a picture!" We all enjoyed hot chocolate, except Landen who is not a fan, at the end of our hour walk through the Gardens. I think their favorite spot was the waterfall but unfortunately it did not show up well in the pictures.
Afterwards we enjoyed eating at Chilis. The kids were awesome while we were eating due to a little threatening.... LOL! I've been telling the girls for days that if they aren't good I'm going to take a present away.... I'm so mean!! I'm going to have to come up with a new tactic after Christmas because it has been working! ;)


No comments: