Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our Family Christmas 2009















































Christmas morning the girls woke to a beautiful white Christmas. The house looked so pretty.... try not to look too close because I'm out in my pjs videoing the girls playing! ;) They found Santa had come and brought all the gifts they wanted and had even left them a note, which they thought was way cool! Halle got her dolled up nails, Syd her Dora kitchen, and Carlee and Kalee tricycles. He also left little things in their stockings. Panties as always.... Hope the twins get these next year!!!!!!!!!! Make-up, puzzles, books, nail polish and the favorite, electric toothbrushes! I truly know these girls are mine because they love to brush! ;)
They loved the gifts from mom and dad too. Nintendo DS games, DVDs, CDs, dolls, blocks, and Taylor Swift dolls just to name of few.
Jeffrey and I got each other tickets to the Liberty Bowl which includes a weekend with no children!!;) He also surprised me with an outdoor fireplace that I had been wanting... my sweet hubby!
The girls are always so thankful and are happy to get anything which always makes it nice! We had a great Christmas and feel really blessed this year!!











No comments: