Thursday, December 10, 2009

Visiting Santa


We took the girls to see Santa on the square in Murfreesboro Saturday. Syd sat with him for the first time since the year she was born!! She would not talk to him but big sister Halle took care of her and told him what she wanted! Halle has always sat with Santa from year 1. It is so funny how they are different!!
I believe it is obvious from the picture what Carlee and Kalee thought of him! Poor babies are still young enough that I made them sit there for the picture... I know I'm terrible!! Halle took care of them too and told Santa what they wanted.
Halle Dolled Up Nails..... Syd Dora Kitchen ...... Carlee and Kalee Tricycles
Hopefully they have all been good enough to get what they asked for!!! ;)
FYI .... It's always a good thing to check with Santa on prices of gifts before you let your child sit on his lap and tell him what she wants!!!! Dolled Up Nails was not easy for Santa to find or was it very cheap!!!!!!! :)
Also the twins have a closet full of clothes and I just noticed since I'm doing all these pics at once that they have on the same outfit for Santa and Thanksgiving.... OOPS!!

No comments: