Sunday, January 31, 2010

Carlee and Kalee Having Fun

This morning I got out of the shower to find Kalee up playing and daddy still in the bed!! She was enjoying herself being a good girl in the toy room... They love this new instrument that is really Halle's but I think they have blown on it more than her.... dollar store special!!
Kalee trying out her mismatched high heels.... She was so funny trying to walk around in them!!
Carlee found her a matching pair of high heels.... She was pretty good walking in hers and even running a little but in Kalee's defense , Carlee's had a chunkier heel!! LOL
Kalee enjoyed her some chocolate gravy yesterday morning... Syd left her bowl where the babies could get to it.... When I looked around she was really helping herself and enjoying it!! Carlee had a little too but she wasn't quite as messy...

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

I know things are exciting around your house. I enjoy your blog and keeping up with the girls. I wish I had been a blogger when my granddaughters were small. It is a very exciting time to see them grow up.

I love to get comments so I thought I would leave you one today.