Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lots Of Helpers

So I guess you all are getting the point that our life revolves around softball these days.... We always have lots of little helpers around to entertain Carlee and Kalee! The big girls were doing so good taking turns with who got to pull the wagon.
Carlee and Kalee love it outside so they have been enjoying lots of time outside these past few days. They are talking more and more and have become quite verbal with what they want when they want it!! Kalee still rules the roost.... She never takes the first cup, bowl, cracker, cookie, food or anything. Not sure why she does this but if I try to give her something first she shakes her head and says, NO and points to Carlee. Now I know you are thinking, well she is being nice... but you must see her in action.... She is being stubborn!!! I tested her the other day and when she turned down the first cup I sat it back on the bar and thought well she will take the 2nd one but really it was the same cup I had already tried to give her... And yeap you guessed it she would not take it!! STUBBORN and smart... thinking that may be a bad combo!! :)
Kalee is also liking picking my flowers... I must watch her closely or before I know it she has picked every single bloom from one pot....
Carlee is becoming more aggressive and is not letting Kalee run all over her anymore but most of the time she is content to give Kalee what she wants and just move on... Sweet girl!
Hard to believe that next month I will have 2 yr olds!! Pretty sure terrible two's have already hit though!! Right now we must watch these 2 at all times!
Soooo looking forward to getting them potty trained.... Right now they have started realizing when they are dirty and not liking it and wanting their diaper changed so I'm thinking or hoping it won't be much longer!!! ;) If anyone would like to volunteer potty training them, I'm taking applications! :)

No comments: