Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas At The River 08







We celebrated Christmas with my mom and Rick and my brother at the river on Friday. The girls received tons of gifts. My brother got them each a stuffed bear with the year that he gets them each year. I told him I was going to have to start the rule like Kate on Jon and Kate that no stuffed animals are allowed because we are beginnning to get over run with them. He got them several other gifts as well.
Halle got a Wii that all of us have played with non stop. My arm is really sore from bowling so much!! Sydney got a computer that has tons of games and a new operation game that she loves. She has killed that poor guy several times. The twins got a wagon that they will soon enjoy. Each of them got several other gifts that I am trying to find a home for. I'm thinking I need another toy room!! We are blessed to have such a wonderful family.

1 comment:

Uncle Brandon said...

She likes to make rules re: my gifts. For example: "no live animals for Easter"