Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Syd



Sydney loves to take a bath these days. Most of the time she just takes a shower because it's faster and with 4 girls to get ready, faster is what we need!! On days when I'm off and we get to stay home, she gets to take a bath. The other day I went to check on her and I found her with all these bubbles!! She decided to empty most of the shampoo into the bath with her. With a smile like that, how could I get on to her?! Anyways I swear there is a picture somewhere of me that looks just like this one.
The other picture I took the other night. Halle and I had been to her gymnastics class. When I came home I found Syd asleep in the babies swing in the toy room. Both Halle and her love to sit in this swing. She looked quite comfortable all covered up asleep in the swing.

No comments: