Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cogburn Christmas 08







We celebrated Christmas with my dad's family Christmas Eve night. We always go to my granny's house which is getting smaller and smaller. My granny has 5 children, 13 grandchildren, and 26 grandchildren with 2 more on the way. Normally we all are crowded together in her house but unfortunately some were unable to attend this year. Most were there but my uncles were both sick so I was not able to get the photo I wanted. Santa always comes to visit the children, and all were excited to see him except yep, you guessed it, Syd. She was having no part of him. We enjoyed a good meal. We all brought gifts for our children to open and my granny bought a little something for all of us as well. Yes, she buys for her children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren!! Plus she includes all the in laws as well. We had a good time visiting with all the family.

No comments: