Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mounts Christmas 2008











Every year the Mounts' family still gathers in early December to celebrate Christmas. Jeffrey's grandparents passed away a few years ago but we still gather in their memory and have some fun and celebrate the season. We always cook mexican food and once again it was wonderful! Jeffrey's uncles are twins, and I thought the picture of them with girls was priceless. I will definately be taking the same picture with my uncles Christmas. We always take time to get several pictures of the family. I thought the one of the group of us turned out well, even Syd was in the picture taking mood. We can never tell about her!! Many of the readers will know Nic Mounts. I will explain why I took the photo for those who do not. He is Jeffrey's 1st cousin but he was also one of my classmates. He is a big guy and I thought he looked so funny holding the twins. Those of you who know him best will get a kick out of this (Jami and Sara).
We are planning for an exciting but busy holiday season!!

No comments: