Friday, May 15, 2009

Kris In The Finals!!!


Now I know some of you had to have heard me screaming last Wednesday night!!! Once again I woke a baby.... The other one I had in my arms and she screamed with me. However I think she was screaming because I scared her not because she was happy Kris made it to the finals. :)
The look on his face was priceless.... I paused the tv to capture the look. Too funny, He seemed shocked but really excited to hear his named called first.
I felt bad that Danny went home but now that Kris is competing against Adam, I really think Kris is going to win! I think Kris will get the Danny votes.
Kris and Adam are so different. Adam is this bad boy, rock and roll, up in your face musician. Kris is a christian guy, humble, down to earth musician, who was a music leader in his church. I'm not sure if there has ever been 2 completely different artists in the finals of idol.
I can't wait for Tuesday and Wednesday! Don't forget to vote, vote, vote!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

I was so very excited for Kris. I really didn't know who would go. I didn't get to vote but two times and continued to get "circuits are busy". I hope you are right about Kris getting Danny's votes. (I sent you a neat article about Kris but it came back.)