Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009













This Mother's Day I feel truly blessed to be the mother of 4 healthy, sweet, beautiful girls! Someone asked me what I was getting for Mother's Day this year and I told them that I get my gift daily through my little ones....
Halle, Sydney, Carlee, and Kalee are the best part of me! Yeah if someone would have told me a few years ago that I was going to be the mother of 4 children I would have told them that they were crazy! But now I can't imagine my life without them. Each one is special and I thank God for giving them to me!
We had a wonderful, rainy mother's day. I'm blessed to have my mother and grandmother living close to me. Not all the family could make it this year but most of us were there to celebrate.
Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there!


1 comment:

Lori Harper said...

Love the black and white dresses!