Friday, May 15, 2009

Mom Celebrates 55 Years








As mom put it, she is now the speed limit..... She turned 55 on May 9. We had a little party for her on Saturday and enjoyed some good food. Syd kept asking when the party was going to start. LOL I tried to tell her that adult parties weren't the same as kid parties. Halle thought the party should have been at the park. Personally I think this was because she wanted to go to the park. ;)
It was raining that day so no park but Halle and Syd enjoyed riding their bikes under the carport. Carlee and Kalee ate cheerios that day for the first time. I love the stare down I captured in the picture. I'm sure Kalee was trying to get one of Carlee's cheerios.... yesterday I caught Kalee once again taking away a toy from Carlee. Not only did she take a book from her but then after she got it she took her arm and pushed Carlee over. I think it's time to start spatting some hands! ;)


No comments: