Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Liberty Bowl 2010







Jeffrey and I enjoyed the weekend in Memphis with several of our friends. The Hogs finally pulled out a win in overtime!! I promise you by the end of the game I wasn't sure if I had toes or a nose. Jeffrey agreed that it was the coldest he had ever been!!! I was so cold that at the end of the game I was hoping the ECU kicker would make it so the game wouldn't go into overtime.... I know that's terrible!!!
After the game we headed to Beale Street. We ate at the Flying Fish which was very good, I'm not a BBQ fan!! Afterwards we headed to Silkys which was a nice little piano bar.... LOL. They did have 2 pianos... We ran into a few Razorback players there. I had to have my picture made with our favorite player Tejada! ;) Poor guy was so nice..... good thing because he's not much of a kicker!!
Thanks to mom, Papa Rick, Nana, and Papaw for keeping the girls. Mom took the big girls to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese then to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks. Then she traded them off and took the babies that night so the big girls could go to church with Nana and Papaw Sunday. Thanks to all for keeping them so we could enjoy a nice weekend away!

1 comment:

virginia said...

Cassie, you have a beautiful family