Friday, January 8, 2010

Pic Says It All.......


So this believe it or not got blamed on me.... Jeffrey is always complaining that I don't put the lids on anything, tight enough, screwed down enough, etc... Reason being when I'm home alone I want to be able to get the lids off of things!
My big girls like chocolate milk at night so we mix milk with Nesquik. This night Syd decides to help dad out and get the Nesquik out of the cabinet. For some reason she decided it needed a good 'ol shake....... And you guessed it, the lid wasn't on tight enough!!! Lucky for us we were about out and not very much ended up in the floor!
Halle and Syd made the most of it and decided to eat a little before we could get the vaccum out to start cleaning it up. Please excuse Syd being naked in the photo... LOL She had already stripped down because it went all over her pjs as well and not real sure why she had to take panties off too!! LOL
I literally laugh everytime I see this picture.....

No comments: