Friday, February 27, 2009

And It's Off








Tuesday the bandaid finally fell off. And I mean it literally fell off!! Since placing it on Friday she did not let us touch it. When she took a bath or shower, we would wash down to it and below it. She was so afraid of it hurting or bleeding when it came off. Tuesday night when Jeffrey was helping her put on her pj's, it fell off when he pulled her shirt off. She came running in to me to show me that it was off before Jeffrey put on her pj's. She was glad it was off. I was afraid that she was going to have a fit when it finally did come off. She wasn't too excited about the bruise that remained but was fine when I told her that it would go away in a few days. Now the bruise is gone and her stay in the hospital is a distant memory!

No comments: