Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sydney's Battle Scars


I know I've said it before but Sydney is accident prone just like her daddy. Jeffrey and I went to the horse races a couple of weekends ago with some friends. We left the big girls with Jerry and Debbie and the twins with mom, Rick, and JoJo.
When we got home, I noticed the scratch on her cheek. She told me that her nana scratched her while playing a game a Chuck Cheese as the girls call it. I saw the other one on her chin but I honestly thought that it was marker that would come off in the shower. The next morning I looked closer and realized that it was a scratch too. She said this happened when she fell off the coffee table upstairs at nanas.
Of course the next day was church so I had to take this picture to show her battle scars. Everyone asked what happened to her. I said her nana!! I told Debbie that she couldn't keep them anymore if this was the way she was going to send them back to me. It didn't seem to scare her at all.... wonder why?! :)
Oh and the headphones are a must in the car. I couldn't get her to take them off even for the picture.

No comments: