Sunday, February 22, 2009

Winter Break '09


This past week Halle's school was out for winter break. With Sydney being sick for most of the week, I feel like I barely saw Halle all week.
She had a good time spending time with family most of the week. She spent the night with Nana and Pawpaw, Uncle Brandon, and Gran and Papa Rick.
She enjoyed spending the night with Nana and Pawpaw. She rarely does this since we are so close to them. She normally just spends all day down there and then comes home at night. She did not want to catch what Sydney had so she decided to spend the night as well this time.
She had fun with Uncle Brandon. This was her first time to spend the night with him. She had an appointment in Texarkana on Thursday so she rode down to Texarkana with JoJo and mamaw when they came to see Sydney. Uncle Brandon took her to her appointment for me on Thursday. He is such a good uncle. The nurses commented when we left the hospital how attentive he was with my children.
She stayed with Gran and Papa Rick two nights, one night at Hope and one night at the river. She got to be Papa Rick's secretary on Friday. I'm sure she sold lots of insurance!
Friday night at the river she enjoyed cooking hot dogs and roasting marshmellows. She wanted to stay another night but I was ready to see her and made her come home. However, as I'm typing this she is at the movies watching Coraline with Gran and Papa Rick.
I think this week Halle got over her fear of staying away from home. She had a good week, and the best part is that so far she has avoided the illness.

No comments: