Sunday, February 22, 2009

First Word


Carlee and Kalee are officially talking. Now I know they are probably not associating the word with me but still it's their first.
They have started saying ma ma ma. Halle and Sydney both said da da da first so this makes me so happy.
Carlee is also growling alot these days. I'm not sure what this is all about but it's really funny. Now if Halle gets confused on who is who she just growls and whoever growls back, she knows that it's Carlee.
Both of them are also laughing out loud more and more these days. It's so cute because they get tickled over anything or nothing. The other day Kalee just started laughing. I wish I knew what they were thinking.
Carlee and Kalee spent the two nights that Sydney was in the hospital with Nana and Pawpaw. I had been away from them one night prior to this. Nana reported back each day that they made it fine through the nights, good thing that they sleep well at night.
They were very excited to see their momma on Friday. The just grinned from ear to ear when they saw me. I was very glad to see them as well. Don't you know poor things wondered where their mom and dad had gone?!
Praise God, Carlee and Kalee have not gotten sick. At each well baby check, they get the rotavirus vaccine so the nurses told me if they happen to get it that it will not be too bad. Sydney has been doing great at staying away from them and not touching any of their toys.

No comments: