Friday, February 27, 2009

Rolling Into Strange Places







Lately I walk into a room and find Carlee and Kalee in the strangest places. I honestly do not know how Kalee gets her head under this chair but this is twice now that I have found her this way. Seriously it is hard getting her out so I'm not sure how she gets her head under the chair. As you can tell this is her spot to go. I caught her there again but moved her before she had a chance to get under it again.
Carlee's favorite spot to go is under the bed. I let them play in my bedroom while I'm getting ready. I found her peeping out from under it the other morning.
All this and they are only rolling into these strange places. I can only imagine where I will find them when they start crawling!!!
O and by the way, I only leave them alone in a room for a few minutes at a time without checking. They are fast little rollers!!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Cassi.. All of the girls are so cute!! I enjoy looking at your pictures.