Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Project


Every time Halle has a project at school, I think about how many more times that I'm going to have to help with that same project.... Then I think at some point I'm going to have to do two at once.... Oh I can't wait! :)
Halle's class is decorating a bullentin board for Easter. Everyone got to decorate an egg however he/she wanted. I thought Halle's egg turned out well. I honestly didn't do much. I just wrote the letters for her name and she used the glue and glitter. She also used pink glitter to seperate the different colors which doesn't show in the picture. She also used several stickers and jewels. She was proud of it and couldn't wait to get to school with it this morning.
While she was getting ready this morning she asked me if I knew that our school had proms and that she would have one when she got bigger. I said yeah and told her that believe it or not we had proms when I was in school. LOL Anyway I asked her if she knew what a prom was. She said that it was a dance and that John Patrick had told them about it at school. I just pictured a bunch of 1st graders sitting around talking about prom which made me smile! John Patrick's mom is the principal at the high school so I'm sure he has been hearing her talk about it. She then went on to tell me that they had all decided who was going with who when they were old enough for their prom. I'm going to put it down now so when they are old enough we can all look back and see if it is still the same. How many think that it will be?! :)
Halle/John Patrick , Kennedy/ Aaron , Maddi/ Chandler , Peyton/ Elion , Savannah/ Triston,
Jacey / Will
These are just a few of her friends and what I can remember now. Oh my, true love in the first grade!

No comments: