Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sawyer's 4th Birthday







Last Saturday Sydney and I went to her friend Sawyer's house to celebrate his 4th birthday. He goes to Mrs. Jamie's with her and they are big buddies. She had a great time but unfortunately it was extremely cold and windy that day. The kids didn't seem to mind though. They had fun playing on his swing set and hitting the Sponge Bob pinata.
The other day Sydney informed me that she loved Sawyer and Jacee loved Gavin. These are all kids that go out to Mrs. Jamie's. I told her daddy and he said, "Is there no age that is safe?" I told him that unfortunately for him I was afraid not and that he better get use to it!! Poor guy...4 girls!
We did enjoy the party but Sydney developed an ear infection later on in the week. I should have remembered her hat like other parents did for their children. This is our first infection since her tubes where put in which unfortunately are obviously out. We are now holding our breath that she doesn't get another one....hurry up spring!

No comments: