Sunday, March 8, 2009

March RSV shots







6 down, 1 more to go...Friday Debbie and I took the girls for their 6th RSV shot. Kalee weighed 17lbs 9.5 ozs and Carlee weighed 17 lbs 6.5 ozs. This is the closest that they have been together in weight in several weigh ins. Just a few more lbs and we can get rid of those infant car seats. This was also the first time that they sat up to be weighed...big girls!
We go back in two weeks for their 9 month well check. No shots for that visit but best I remember I think they might have to get some blood that visit. :(
We went to eat at McAllisters afterwards and they sat in a high chair for the first time. I unfortunately didn't remember to snap a picture but better believe I'll get one next time. They looked so cute and it was much easier just carrying them in instead of having to tote that car seat around. I purchased some of those covers for the shopping carts and for high chairs. They looked real cozy and I don't have to worry with the germs!
Sydney as always covered her ears when the babies got their shots and hid this time too. She has seen one too many doctors lately and she was taking no chances!! :)

1 comment:

Lori Harper said...

The twins are growing so fast!! They are just adorable.

I love the picture of Sydney holding her ears and hiding....so cute!!