Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bowling and Pizza







Friday night Halle's friend Kennedy spent the night with us. Jeffrey and I took them to DeQueen for bowling and pizza. Sydney got to go too. One game was enough for them but they enjoyed playing some video games afterwards. Lucky for us Kennedy and Halle both scored a 55. Sydney scored a little higher than that thanks to her daddy. Jeffrey won of course and we won't mention my score.... However I did bowl a strike 1st frame!! Jeffrey informed me that is was dumb luck... He's right I'm much better on the Wii.
My dad stayed with the twins. I asked him earlier in the week if he could stay with them and he said no problem. When we left Bev wasn't there yet which is not unusual because she works at DeQueen. He neglected to tell me that she wasn't coming because she was sick!! He knew I would be nervous without her there!! He had to change a dirty diaper which served him right for lying to me! He did make it fine but when we returned one baby was with Jerry and Debbie. :)
Saturday the girls enjoyed playing outside. Jeffrey took them to the park to practice softball and to play at the playground. It was a perfect weekend!

No comments: