Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another Birthday Party

Gavin had his 5th birthday party at the park yesterday. I left my camera at home so I took this photo with my phone. Sydney was very excited that Sawyer was at the party. He was her buddy at Ms. Jamie's house. On the way to the party she told me that there was going to be a wedding at the birthday party. I asked her whose wedding and she said hers and Sawyers. LOL I always tell Sydney to watch for cars when she crosses the little road that separates the play area from the pavillion. She did so well minding me that even a parent commented how well she watched for cars. After Gavin opened his presents the kids headed back over to play some more before cake. Sawyer grabbed Syd's hand and told her that he would hold her hand while they crossed the road. It was so cute!! Unfortunately I never could get a picture......
Kids in photo... Syd, Macay, Sawyer, and Gavin.

No comments: