Monday, August 17, 2009

Halle's 7th Birthday Party
























Halle had a great time at her 7th birthday party. She loved her cake. It was so cute! Most of friends were able to come to her party and a few that couldn't come even sent some gifts. She received lots of gift cards and money. She's already bugging me wanting to go spend it!! Jeffrey and I got her tickets to go see Taylor Swift in September. Syd is getting to go as well. They are both extremely excited about it!! Brandon got her the megaphone purse and some Justice jeans. She loved them and has carried her purse everywhere. Nana and Papaw got her a new Wii game she was wanting Wii Sports Resort. We've all been enjoying that one! :) They are also going to buy her the new Hannah Montana movie that comes out tomorrow. My dad and B (Pa and B) got her a new Nintendo DS game that her and Syd have been fighting over.... guess what Syd is getting for her birthday!! :) Jeremy and Wendi got her the Wizard of Waverly Place CD she was wanting along with some books. My mom and Rick (Gran and Papa Rick) got her an ipod that she asked for. Mom bought it but she wanted me to put some songs on it so she could listen to it when she got it. I thought, yeah ok how hard can it be....... It took me 3 days to do it!! Finally after 3 days and many consults with the high school girl that works with me, I figured it out! I felt so old. I can remember when I was young my parents and grandparents always had my brother and I programming the VCR, helping them with their home phones and answering machines, or anything else electronic they couldn't figure out! Now, that is me..... but I wasn't going to let it win or have someone do it for me! I technically did it all by myself after 3 days! And I might add it is addictive! I put 6 songs on it and finally had to make myself stop because 1 it is Halle's ipod and 2 the songs cost money! :) Halle gets it and immediately knows how to work it. I read the directions so I could show her how to turn it on, turn up the volume, scroll to the different songs, but she didn't need my help. Like instinct she just did it....
Thank you so much to everyone that came to the party!! Halle really had a great time and loved all her gifts!!! She is now looking forward to school and football season! Go Outlaws!



No comments: