Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another Sick Baby Girl

Kalee woke up sounding croopy this morning so I made her an appointment to see Dr. Green.
Debbie took her for me so I didn't have to miss another day of work. Dr. Green gave her 5 days worth of steroids but no shot. She doesn't sound quite as bad as Carlee did. She also has a rash on her stomach that I wanted him to look at which he said appeared to be something viral.
For a pacifier update, they are both doing great without it during the day even at nap time and with them both being sick. They go to sleep without it at bedtime but fuss around in the night wanting it so we've been giving it to them so they will go back to sleep. Hopefully this will phase out and they won't need it at all! I'm not complaining though. I'm really surprised at how well they are doing without it.
Kalee weighed 23 lbs 4 ozs today. No wonder it's hard for me to carry them both these days!!!

No comments: