Monday, August 10, 2009

Busy Weekend!




My dad text me yesterday and said that he hadn't heard from us in 4 days, he was just making sure we were still alive! That sums it up..... we were constantly on the go all weekend!
Debbie and Jerry took Halle and Syd along with Landen to Hot Springs Thursday and Friday. She had lost her camera so unfortunately we have no pictures. They had a great time at Magic Springs. Halle was brave or peer pressure got to her this time because a couple of her friends were there also. She rode several slides that she did not while we were there. Syd also was brave and rode Plummit Summit and the Log Ride. Friday they went to Mid America and had a big time! That day they rode up to the mountain and had a picnic. Jerry and Debbie told them how they use to do this when their daddies were their age. Halle asked if they were bored like she was.... o my so obviously that wasn't her favorite. Friday they also went to the alligator farm and were amazed.
They came home Friday night but all of them stayed at Nana and Papaw's house because Saturday they got up and went to the movies to see Ice Age. They all loved it and Debbie said that none of them had to go potty during the movie. That makes twice now that she has taken them without having to go for a potty break during the movie. They always have to when I take them!
Friday night when the girls got back Jeffrey and I decided to wash our vehicles. Halle and Syd wanted to help which lasted all of 5 minutes! They saw Carlee and Kalee playing on the trampoline and couldn't stand it any longer.... LOL
Jeffrey and I enjoyed time with just Carlee and Kalee. I must add that it was quite! Jeffrey and his dad golfed in a benefit on Saturday so mom, Brandon, and I took Carlee and Kalee and went shopping Saturday. Brandon purchased the Razorback bin and decided to carry Carlee (I think) out of the store in it. She loved it, as you can tell. They were so good shopping but were tired by the end of the day.... So was I for that matter! I spent all day yesterday doing laundry and picking up the house getting ready for Ms. Lori to come clean today. Plus I went to church twice. I needed to go back to work so I could rest!!! LOL

No comments: