Saturday, September 6, 2008

Carlee and Kalee Cheer Too


Carlee and Kalle enjoyed the pep rally Friday. They slept through most of it. They only jumped a few times when they were startled by a loud noise. All the teachers enjoyed finally getting to meet them. Everyone thought their shirts were so cute. You can't tell in the picture but their pants have horse shoes on them too. As we were loading them up to go, Debbie asked if it was worth all the trouble. I thought this is my life better get used to it...can't stay at home for the rest of my life. They did great and were really no trouble once we arrived. Once you get out of the house the rest is a breeze. It's the preparing to go that's the worst. I thought the bibs were so cute that mom and Brandon picked out for the girls. I'm sure double trouble is what I have to looked forward to.

No comments: