Saturday, September 6, 2008

My LIL Cheerleader




Sydney loves to play dress up and she thinks she is so big when she wears her cheerleader suit. Everyone talked about how grown up she looked. I think it's because we have the babies now that look so small but she is growing out of her baby phase and looking more and more like a little girl. She didn't like the horse much at the pep rally but warmed up to it at the game. Last year she would just hug it with no problem. I think she will warm up to it eventually. When the Outlaws win we always shoot off fire works,
Sydney loved them and kept saying how pretty they were. She is doing her version of a back bend in the top picture... so cute. Halle tries to help her but she says, "my do it my way." I'm sure she will learn soon enough. For now it's cute the way she does it.


2 comments:

Courtney said...

You guys just about have the whole cheerleading squad now. Those pictures are just precious and once again I can't believe how grown up Halle and Sydney look.

Hollie said...

The last couple time I have seen Sydney I thought she looked very grown up too. Super sweet.