Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yet Another Birthday Party



It seems we've attended a birthday party every week for the past several weeks. I can only imagine how it will be once the twins get started going to parties with their friends!! Halle had a fun time at Savannah's party which was at Simple Simon's Pizza. Several of her friends were there and they played lots of games. She was glad to see Maddie there who seems to be one of her best friends these days. That's who is in the picture with just her. It seems like every girl her age is into Hannah Montana which of course was the theme of the party. It is unbelievable how many things you can purchase with a Hannah logo on it. Trust me you can't go wrong buying for a girl this age.
On the way to church this morning Halle was playing with a play cell phone because much to her dismay she can't for the life of her figure out why we won't buy her a real cell phone!! Anyway she was pretending to talk to Maddie when she says, "Hang on I'm getting another call." She answers the other call and it is Kennedy, her other good friend. Then I hear her say, "Hold on I'm going to put you on 3 way." Her Uncle Brandon will love this because I know this is where she got this saying. It was so funny. I mean she is 6 years old can you imagine when she is a teenager. I'm afraid I may not survive!! :)

No comments: