Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Precious Memories

Memories I don't want to ever forget, I'm going to try to write down and look at 50 years from now and smile... Last night Halle and I were laying in her bed because no matter how hard we try she will not go to bed by herself. Anyway back to the story, every night when we get in her bed we talk about her day. We talk about who she played with at recess, who she set by at lunch, what boy chased her on the play ground, if she passed her book test that day, and what ever else she thinks to tell me so she doesn't have to go to sleep right away. This seems to be the best place and quietest for that matter for us to talk and for her to have me all to herself. Last night she told me that our conversations in her bed was her most favorite part of her day. Made me tear up as I'm doing now talking about it. Don't think I'm going to make her ever go to sleep by herself again because I love the time just as much as she does! I look forward to many more memories with Halle and each of my girls.

5 comments:

Hollie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

That is so sweet! I don't you will enjoy each night even more now. I loved all the new pics! I wish I could hold those babies and I would love to see Syd and Halle also.

Unknown said...

OK, I didn't know you guys had a blog! I found out through Danielle! Where have I been? I'm adding you guys to our blog roll! All the girls are just precious!

Hollie said...

Hey, Cassi, I'm not sure what we did to delete our comment I was showing everyhting to Darci and somehow we did and couldn't get it back. But anyways we love our "secret time" too. It makes wonderful memories.

Lori Harper said...

I just found your blog through Maggie's blog today. My sister (Misti Strasner) had her little girl Sophie's pictures made a couple weeks ago at Carmens and I got to see sweet pictures of your girls. They are all so precious!